The social studio reacts to what listeners are talking about,
liking, following and tweeting.
It responds to the music you are playing with up to the minute
information from both artists and fans. It knows which feeds to
aggregate and route to each studio.
Radical new social media tools extract compelling content, help build
lasting relationships and put intelligent sorting, filtering, routing
and publishing tools at your fingertips.
Social media integration enables our stations to use new ways to interact with their listeners
PhoneBOX v4 not only makes it easier for our presenters to handle calls but also to use new kinds of media in the future
Download our Introductory Paper
Explore the Social Studio...
Now you can turn your
studio from being a space designed for creating and broadcasting one-way audio
content into a dynamic place where you can interact and engage with the world
outside the studio. You’ll create compellingly fresh content and as a result you’ll
be right on the pulse. Your show will always be relevant and current.
The premise of the social studio is simple.
- Enable radio stations to consume high volumes of
listener interaction and social data in order to create compelling content
- To make radio station’s audio, video, and social
data content available via rich multi-platform devices to enhance listener
- To deeply integrate online, app and IP experiences
bidirectionally into the production environment by leveraging data across your
Broadcast Bioncis brings you OASIS
An elegant software studio application - OASIS (On Air
Social Interaction Server) is Broadcast Bionics’ solution to making radio as
social as possible. When combined with
PhoneBOX4 it’s easily the most powerful talkshow content management system you
can find, and it’s all in one sophisticated package.
OASIS manages all your social media (Facebook,
Twitter, SMS, Google+, Audioboo, commotion...) accounts in a way in which you’d never imagined possible
so you obtain the best content for your show from them.
OASIS makes images and
audio created in your studio readily available, “likeable” and “shareable”
through social media, websites and mobile. OASIS
receives input such as instant
messaging, thumbs up and down data, real-time polling, advanced visualisation
control etc. and provides the ability for you to integrate this data into your
own platforms outside the studio.
Oasis uses queues to present you with aggregated feeds for your studio
- All Queue - displays all social media/emails/sms messages relevant to the specific accounts for your show
Smart Queue - follows the now/next/next+1 playing information from your
playout system to locate the artists official Social Media feeds
- Identity Smart Queue- find the official feeds of celebrities and guests and displays posts relating to them
- Location Smart Queue - displays messages posted from a specific geographical location
- Rank Smart Queue - filter messages based on a degree of Social Media influence
- Quick Queues - filter messages in real time by keywords and other devices (eg: # tags) to monitor specific subjects.
To enable you to find suitable messages with relative ease you can perform word searches and filter your messages by Social Media type or account
Send Messages & Status Updates
Engage with your listeners by pushing them Direct Messages
based on specific parameters
Post a status update as easily from the studio as you can from your mobile device, be it text, image or both.
Using a Selected Message
A selected message leads you on to further options;
- Push it to the On Air Queue for use by the presenter
- Publish it to an external source or simultaneously to many (eg: your website, your visualisation system, your mobile app...)
- Route it to another department (eg News)
- Respond by retweeting or replying
- Block by sender keyword or subject, for ever or for a specific period of time
- History - see a history of the followers previous interaction
- Edit - you can edit the message to extract the pertinent points befor placing it in the On Air Queue
On Air Queue
The On Air Queue is a list of curated content
which are made available for the presenter/talent
to use during their show.
The queue can be populated with Phone calls,
Tweets, Posts, SMS, Email...
... a single list all in the one place.
The live analytics screen shows you data in graphical
and summary form relating to all incoming messages
from each specific medium (eg: Facebook, Twitter,
SMS, Email...) you can see total messages received,
peaks in messaging and much much more.
By constantly measuring engagement levels, these analytics tools allow
you to drop in on the conversations your listeners are having, giving
you the ability to gain an insight into how you may more closely relate
to them. You can even turn the most mentioned #'s into Quick Queues
enabling you to easily monitor them during your show.Engage with your
listeners by pushing them Direct Messages
based on specific parameters